Spacious Lots • Big Mesquites • Shade, Country Living, a Community in Itself
Come park your home underneath the Big Mesquite trees in South Texas.
Amenities to make a stay as pleasant as possible:
- The park sits on 25 acres with RV spaces among the mesquites, providing for spacious living areas and a small front yard.
- Laundry facilities include 5 washers and 5 dryers as well as soap available for purchase, rolling laundry carts, folding tables, chairs, magazines and a public shower and restroom. Shower is over 7 feet tall!
- Complimentary park-wide WiFi.
- Children’s playground area has shaded picnic tables.
- The Big Mesquite Dog Park has plenty of room for your furry friends to run around and an in-park water station.
- Propane drop off and pick up located near the office – Guests drop off their propane tank in the morning and the Park will fill it for only the cost of the propane.
- Indoor mail center is located by the laundry facilities and is open 24/7 for guests to check their mail.
- Located 3 miles from Hwy 281 and 1 mile off of Hwy 72 — both a quiet and conveniently located.
- 1.7 miles from the south entrance to Choke Canyon State Park, a great place to fish and relax after a hard week at work.
- Program of Loyalty and Return Customer Rewards.
Map and Location:
From downtown Three Rivers, Texas:
- Head west on Highway 72 for about 3 miles.
- Turn left onto FM 1545 (look on the side of the road for our blue directional sign).
- Continue on FM 1545 for about 1 mile.
- Big Mesquite RV Park is on the left!